My New Best Friend

7:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »


Some might think it strange that this is my new best friend, but it's true. I get my best thinking done in the mornings when I'm walking.
I bought a tandem stroller when Ella was born so I could continue walking. After about 6 months, the wheels on the back started to bend inward and one day, they snapped off completely. (That was an interesting day trying to haul both kids and a broken stroller home. Luckily, I wasn't that far from home) I knew that when they snapped, I would not be getting another tandem, but an honest to goodness jogging stroller and I love it!! I never knew what I was missing. It's like pushing air (unless the wind is blowing right at me, then it's like pushing a sail boat)
It may look too small for Ethan, but believe me, he's got plenty of growing room. And yes..it's pink. but it was on sale too, and I think for that very reason. I love this thing though.

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile