Just throw 'em in the dryer! Maybe they'll fluff.

10:28 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ella has been trying to climb into the dryer for a while and...well...she did it! I don't know if I'm actually happy about that or not.
So when Ethan saw us taking pictures of Ella in the dryer, he new he was missing out on some fun, so he got in too...









And in other silly pictures:

Ella still loves wearing my shoes. She refused to turn around or walk toward me, so this is the best picture I got. But it's so cute seeing almost all of her toes coming out of the bottom of the shoe.




Before I put this TP from costco away, the kids pretended it was a bed. Ella would grab her blanket, and Ethan would get her a pillow and she would seriously just lounge on it.










This is the cutest picture I've ever seen of Ella cuddling. She went over to my Grandpa, gave him her baby and blanket, then insisted on getting up on his lap. He was just as surprised as anyone else, but Grandpa just drank it up. And you can tell that Ella's enjoying herself too.




0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile