Ella is 2!
12:21 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Two years has sure gone by fast. My baby is now two years old! She's such a wonderful little girl, and that is what she is now, a little girl! She loves 'girlie things' like dolls, shoes, dressing up...all that fun stuff. She has a streak of "boy" in her (thank goodness) and she'll try keeping up with Ethan as best she can when they play outside. Give her a blanket, and she'll wrap it around her shoulders, or her head, like a shawl and walk around the house being a 'princess'. She will dress up in ANYONE'S clothes. I'm not very fast with the camera, or I'd have some awesome pictures of her with her swimsuit on over her pajamas, and then Ethan's swimsuit on top of that! So cute!
She loves to sing, and is trying so hard to make herself understood when she talks. Daddy still needs an interpreter at times, but most of the time, I can usually understand what she's saying.
She is a sweet wonderful girl and I'm so blessed to have her as my daughter!
Here are some pictures of the birthday girl. It ended up being a really spread out birthday.
Grandma and Grandpa Frost, Anita and Becky all came down the weekend before her birthday to go to the Brian Reagan concert at Tuacahn. Here is Ella opening her gifts from Grandma and Grandpa.

A Doll Stroller...
And a doll to go in it! She loved it!


She couldn't even wait for the stroller to be put together before she insisted on putting her baby in it.
On her actual birthday, it was a Saturday and an absolutely crazy day! Charles was at Father's and Son's with Ethan, so Saturday morning, I had to find a babysitter for Ella so I could go to a choir recording session. Came home, gave her a nap, took some birthday pictures, then I was off to my choir concert that evening. Charles took both kids to McDonald's so they could play and have fun before the concert. It's a good thing she's only two and doesn't really know the significance of the day, or even that she'll remember it, therefore, she won't be traumatized!

My Birthday Girl!

She actually didn't blow out her candles until the following Monday (I know! She won't remember, therefore, no long term damage, right?) Charles had a crazy week, so he wouldn't be home for dinner until who knows when, so on a fluke, he was able to come home on his way to somewhere else, and we had Ella blow out her candles in the middle of the afternoon after her nap.
I don't think she actually minded...
So cute! I lover her facial expressions...


She had a hard time blowing out the candles...she was being to dainty in her 'blowing"
But she did finally get it out...
And now she's chowing down...


And this is her birthday dress! I found it at Kohl's for...wait for it...$5! Oh yeah! I love this dress!
Happy Birthday Ella! I love you!
She loves to sing, and is trying so hard to make herself understood when she talks. Daddy still needs an interpreter at times, but most of the time, I can usually understand what she's saying.
She is a sweet wonderful girl and I'm so blessed to have her as my daughter!
Here are some pictures of the birthday girl. It ended up being a really spread out birthday.
Grandma and Grandpa Frost, Anita and Becky all came down the weekend before her birthday to go to the Brian Reagan concert at Tuacahn. Here is Ella opening her gifts from Grandma and Grandpa.
On her actual birthday, it was a Saturday and an absolutely crazy day! Charles was at Father's and Son's with Ethan, so Saturday morning, I had to find a babysitter for Ella so I could go to a choir recording session. Came home, gave her a nap, took some birthday pictures, then I was off to my choir concert that evening. Charles took both kids to McDonald's so they could play and have fun before the concert. It's a good thing she's only two and doesn't really know the significance of the day, or even that she'll remember it, therefore, she won't be traumatized!
My Birthday Girl!
She actually didn't blow out her candles until the following Monday (I know! She won't remember, therefore, no long term damage, right?) Charles had a crazy week, so he wouldn't be home for dinner until who knows when, so on a fluke, he was able to come home on his way to somewhere else, and we had Ella blow out her candles in the middle of the afternoon after her nap.
She had a hard time blowing out the candles...she was being to dainty in her 'blowing"
Happy Birthday Ella! I love you!






0 comments:
Post a Comment