Random Pictures

10:41 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
We got our new camera when we got back from Park City. We had a warranty on it, so it didn't cost us a thing, and we got the upgraded version too. Love it!
So, here are some random pictures of life that we've been taking.

I'm about 11 weeks here, and I'm 'poofing' my stomach out a bit. You can't tell I'm pregnant in real life. I just wanted to start taking pictures each month. So...anyway, here's the first prego picture.


Here are some fun random shots as we were getting used to the new camera. Ella has such funny sleeping positions.


The little monkey...this is where I seem to find her most days, on the table. She loves to climb!



Cheese! This is random, she rarely smiles when I point a camera at her.

Think he's have a bad day? Yup, he is. But he's still really cute!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile