Ariana...two weeks

9:35 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Ariana is two weeks old! She is still in the process of eating...sleeping...and pooping, with occasional wake periods in between, but we sure love her! Here are some fun pictures of her first two weeks of life...


This was just after delivery, right before they took me up to the recovery floor.

Ella checking out her new little sister. Sometimes I wish I could still keep Ariana behind glass...


And Ethan checking out his new baby sister. He wanted to hold her so bad!

Time to come home. She fits into her car seat better than the first two.

Ella taking care of baby.

Grandma Gough! She's been an amazing help!

My Grandma Gough sent me these flowers! I love you Grandma!



Grandma and Grandpa Frost came down for a couple of days to see Ariana.

Grandpa and Ethan.

Snuggling siblings!

Right as Grandma and Grandpa were leaving, I went to change her diaper and her umbilical cord had fallen of. One week! So, I gave her a bath.



She liked it until the water started to cool off...


and now she's happy. She's forgiven me by now I think...

I love this sweet baby! I especially love the socks on her hands. She such a wonderful baby!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Arianna is absolutely beautiful Rachel, congratulations! I'm glad everything went smoothly for you and that you are both doing well!

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile