camping 2011
12:31 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
My sister-in-law Charity had a brilliant idea the beginning of June...let's go camping! We set a couple of days aside, told the family, and whoever could be there was there. We were SOOOOO there! I was so excited to go camping, the end of June couldn't come fast enough! We had a lot of fun doing all the camping stuff...
Morning Breakfast fire...Ethan lived for building fires!
My little camper! What a trooper! She slept soooooo well!
Ethan has been begging to go camping for a while...as soon as we got home he asked when we would be going camping...
Jan's kids left some of these swords up there. The next morning, the little kids found them. This sword was bigger than Mya!...
Stab in the Back! Gotcha Uncle Jason!
Of course we played tons of games...
Ariana is on Grandma's team!
Emma...Arrrrrgh!
My cute little campers...

I love these kids...I love Ella's pose!

The second morning, the daddies and uncles took all the grand kids, and grandma on a hike! (and Smalls of course)
Ella...I don't really 'get' the rope...but I think I have an Indian Jones-ette on my hands...
Love these kids!
Chillin' with Ariana!
Look at Ella...Yeah, it was that cold. She got in, started screaming, Grandpa came to the rescue and she wrapped her legs around him so tight he had a hard time getting her off when they got to the shore!

That's as much as Ethan got in too! It was cold!
Brrrrrrrrr!
And then of course, there's my crazy brothers, and dad...
See my facebook post to watch a video of them going completely under...
Derek didn't last very long with just his hands in...and neither did Grandpa...his back gave out first though...
Contemplating the freezing-ness of the water...
Ariana was out halfway down the hill...

yeah for Daddy!
The Three Musketeers or the Three Stooges...you decide
OWE OWE!!! Check out those legs!

attempting jump rope...
OWE OWE!! Now he's just freeeeeeeee!
Gotta love this thumb, and the snugly Great Grandma!
And she's OUT!
Mya enjoying the fire!
Ella was out cold by 7:30 on the second night. But when I went in to check on her, she a rolled off the air mattress and onto the floor. I actually put her back into bed two more times before I just decided to leave her there. She slept that way the rest of the night.
and then, as we were packing up, a trailer pulled up and a lady got out with her bird...very strange sight to see in a conifer forest...
We had a blast camping and I can't wait to do it again! It was so much fun and the kids did great!
I love these kids...I love Ella's pose!
The second morning, the daddies and uncles took all the grand kids, and grandma on a hike! (and Smalls of course)
That's as much as Ethan got in too! It was cold!
See my facebook post to watch a video of them going completely under...
yeah for Daddy!
attempting jump rope...
We had a blast camping and I can't wait to do it again! It was so much fun and the kids did great!






0 comments:
Post a Comment