Snow!!!
1:18 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The 2nd weekend in November it snowed...and snowed...and snowed and SNOWED!!!
I kept waiting for it to stop but it didn't. It snowed all day Friday, and then most of the day on Saturday. We even had some Saturday night into Sunday. Where we live, we got about a foot! It was a lot of snow. A lot more than I'm used to anyway. The kids had a ball in it though. (except Ariana...)
Ariana's first experience with snow...she really didn't know what to do...
Ethan and Ella knew just what to do though. They started a snow ball fight, built a small snowman, and rolled around in all that snow!
Nice shot Ella!
Ariana stayed on the sidewalk. She wouldn't even touch the snow...
Pay close attention to this table...Ella wiped off all the snow that had fallen on Friday... (at least on the benches)
Ella and Ethan making their 2nd snowman...
And this is Saturday at about 10:30...look at the benches again! We got so much snow!!
We found a warmer coat for Ariana, but she didn't like the snow hitting her face...
I had to take a picture of her cute little boots! Her feet look so cute in them!
She didn't enjoy this ride very much, but she got on voluntarily...
Ethan loves snow!
Ella took a lot of rides in the snow. I actually took a slide too :)
I kept waiting for it to stop but it didn't. It snowed all day Friday, and then most of the day on Saturday. We even had some Saturday night into Sunday. Where we live, we got about a foot! It was a lot of snow. A lot more than I'm used to anyway. The kids had a ball in it though. (except Ariana...)
Ariana's first experience with snow...she really didn't know what to do...
Ethan and Ella knew just what to do though. They started a snow ball fight, built a small snowman, and rolled around in all that snow!
Nice shot Ella!
Ariana stayed on the sidewalk. She wouldn't even touch the snow...
Pay close attention to this table...Ella wiped off all the snow that had fallen on Friday... (at least on the benches)
Ella and Ethan making their 2nd snowman...
And this is Saturday at about 10:30...look at the benches again! We got so much snow!!
We found a warmer coat for Ariana, but she didn't like the snow hitting her face...
I had to take a picture of her cute little boots! Her feet look so cute in them!
She didn't enjoy this ride very much, but she got on voluntarily...
Ethan loves snow!
Ella took a lot of rides in the snow. I actually took a slide too :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment