Thanksgiving 2012

3:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I didn't get very many pictures of Thanksgiving itself because I didn't have a camera...however, we did get a good deal on a new camera Black Friday sale, so here are some of the pictures we took playing with our new camera!





I love this color option...you can choose the color!  Look at Ethan's shirt...and Grandma's apron!




One of the last days we were in St. George, we went and saw the lights at the Temple...





 Grandma and Ariana!


My Pretty baby girl!


 Only in St. George do you see roses blooming in the middle of Christmas lights!


We love Grandpa!


Pretty Ariana!


Cheese at the top of the steps!


 Ahhhhh...big loves!

 Grandpa and Elizabeth!

I want to be the baby again!

We had a fun Thanksgiving and are looking forward to going back down in 2 weeks to see Chad come home from his mission!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile