Chad's wedding!
3:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Chad got married to a wonderful girl named Aubrey the end of August. We had so much fun going down early so we could go through the temple with her and then stayed for the whole rest of the week.
Get ready for a HUGE post...there's a ton of pictures!
This first part is on Friday and we were setting up for the luncheon...
Love this cute girl!
Just setting up the last little bit...
Grandma was talking to the grand kids because ALL of them wanted to ride with her
And the wedding day!!!
Love this picture!
And I must brag a bit...I made the skirts and bows my girls are wearing
I think they turned out pretty cute!
Ethan was cranky about something...but he still is one handsome kid...
Yay! The Newlyweds!!
A big hug for Aubrey!
Most of the grandkids, I think there's a few missing...
Grandpa coming to the rescue!
Now for the Luncheon...
Charity did the gorgeous table decor!
All the yummy food!
and waiting for Bride and Groom to come....again. (They were there before, but were really early so we sent them away and they were late getting back...
The Reception
WAS...A....BLAST!!
Silly brudders
They are all watching a movie on a Charity's phone...
Conga line!
Yay! Gorgeous couple!
Elizabeth found another Uncle in Dan DeHaan...
Then Aubrey did a Wedding Hula for Chad...it was beautiful!
The kids loved watching it!
Dance with her dad...
First dance as husband and wife!
Then...we did a FLASH MOB!
It was planned, instigated and choreographed by Aubrey's brother...
It was so much fun!
Then the dancing part of the reception started
And The Cake...
Getting ready to cut it...
and I'll just cut to the chase...they smashed it!
The brothers took the tire off the get-away car...
(and put it back on before he left)
The garter...
And the Bouquet
The car...
and cleaning up...
Leaving! Have fun!
And more cleaning up!
Welcome to the family Aubrey!
Get ready for a HUGE post...there's a ton of pictures!
This first part is on Friday and we were setting up for the luncheon...
Love this cute girl!
Just setting up the last little bit...
Grandma was talking to the grand kids because ALL of them wanted to ride with her
And the wedding day!!!
Love this picture!
And I must brag a bit...I made the skirts and bows my girls are wearing
I think they turned out pretty cute!
Ethan was cranky about something...but he still is one handsome kid...
Yay! The Newlyweds!!
A big hug for Aubrey!
Most of the grandkids, I think there's a few missing...
Grandpa coming to the rescue!
Now for the Luncheon...
Charity did the gorgeous table decor!
All the yummy food!
and waiting for Bride and Groom to come....again. (They were there before, but were really early so we sent them away and they were late getting back...
The Reception
WAS...A....BLAST!!
Silly brudders
They are all watching a movie on a Charity's phone...
Conga line!
Yay! Gorgeous couple!
Elizabeth found another Uncle in Dan DeHaan...
Then Aubrey did a Wedding Hula for Chad...it was beautiful!
The kids loved watching it!
Dance with her dad...
First dance as husband and wife!
Then...we did a FLASH MOB!
It was planned, instigated and choreographed by Aubrey's brother...
It was so much fun!
Then the dancing part of the reception started
And The Cake...
Getting ready to cut it...
and I'll just cut to the chase...they smashed it!
The brothers took the tire off the get-away car...
(and put it back on before he left)
The garter...
And the Bouquet
The car...
and cleaning up...
Leaving! Have fun!
And more cleaning up!
Welcome to the family Aubrey!






0 comments:
Post a Comment