Charles' Birthday!
12:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Charles turned 35 on the 7th...he's half way through his 30's on his way to 40 as I keep reminding him, not that I should talk seeing as how I am not to far behind. To celebrate, I told him to stop anywhere he wanted to on the way home to get something to eat...He chose Panda Express (excellent choice!)
And since Charles can have only whole wheat and sugar free stuff, it's kind of pointless for me to make a birthday cake for him...so we stuck a candle in his dinner.
Happy Birthday Charles! Love you so much!
And since Charles can have only whole wheat and sugar free stuff, it's kind of pointless for me to make a birthday cake for him...so we stuck a candle in his dinner.
Happy Birthday Charles! Love you so much!






0 comments:
Post a Comment