Cousins and Food
1:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ethan, Ella and I all went to see my nephew Nick play soccer. In the process, Ella got to "play" with her cousin Jaci. I'm not sure how much Jaci is enjoying Ella's acrobatic head stand, but it was sure a cute moment to capture. This isn't the first time Ella has done a head stand. She does it all the time. I think it's so funny though

And lately Ella has been taking baby steps toward solid food. She completely refused baby food. She wouldn't even eat pears! So we've gone straight to "people food" She seems to like it a lot better. She's experimenting with bread here. She actually ate a lot that day.
And lately Ella has been taking baby steps toward solid food. She completely refused baby food. She wouldn't even eat pears! So we've gone straight to "people food" She seems to like it a lot better. She's experimenting with bread here. She actually ate a lot that day.






0 comments:
Post a Comment