My Turn!!
7:04 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Ok, today is my birthday and mommy decided to let me write this time. My name is Ethan and I was born April 9th, that's today!! We had a fun day today. We went McDonald's and mommy got me a hamburger and fries and chocolate milk! Then we went to the park and all of my cousins were there to play with. Then we had cupcakes. They were yuuummmy. Mommy is sure a good cook. Then we got pizza for dinner. I think I'll probably go to sleep really fast tonight.
Now, I'm going to tell you a little about myself. I have a mommy, who stays home and plays with me, a Daddy who does a lot of homework, goes to school and work and if I can never find him, he's always in the computer room. So I guess I can always find him! I have a little sister that I love to torture...I mean play with. I love to make her cry...I mean giggle. I really am a good brother becuase I make sure she doesn't touch anything she shouldn't by pushing her...I mean helping her down. But I really do love her. I think she'll be fun to tackle...I mean chase...I mean play with when she starts walking soon.
My favorite things are my blanket and my thumb. and mommy is trying to make me go potty in the toilet all the time, but I don't want to!! it's so much easier in my diaper.
I have some favorite movies too. They are Woody (Toy Story 2) Doggies (The Incredible Journey), Circle Movie (Meet the Robinsons) and Elephant (Baby Einstine's Noah)
My favorite places to go are to grandma's house and the park.
Well, mommy says its time to take a bath and go nigh-night. Mommy will put pictures on tomorrow so you can see what fun we had for my special day! I'm THREEEEE!!!!!
Now, I'm going to tell you a little about myself. I have a mommy, who stays home and plays with me, a Daddy who does a lot of homework, goes to school and work and if I can never find him, he's always in the computer room. So I guess I can always find him! I have a little sister that I love to torture...I mean play with. I love to make her cry...I mean giggle. I really am a good brother becuase I make sure she doesn't touch anything she shouldn't by pushing her...I mean helping her down. But I really do love her. I think she'll be fun to tackle...I mean chase...I mean play with when she starts walking soon.
My favorite things are my blanket and my thumb. and mommy is trying to make me go potty in the toilet all the time, but I don't want to!! it's so much easier in my diaper.
I have some favorite movies too. They are Woody (Toy Story 2) Doggies (The Incredible Journey), Circle Movie (Meet the Robinsons) and Elephant (Baby Einstine's Noah)
My favorite places to go are to grandma's house and the park.
Well, mommy says its time to take a bath and go nigh-night. Mommy will put pictures on tomorrow so you can see what fun we had for my special day! I'm THREEEEE!!!!!






2 comments:
That was sooooo stinkin' cute. Thanks again for the fun time at the park yesterday. Sorry we had to leave early. I would have liked to stay longer. 3 years old, time sure does fly.
What a cute post. I love that you wrote as if Ethan were talking. Happy Birthday Ethan!!!
Post a Comment