Family pictures
10:23 AM Edit This 4 Comments »
We've had these done for about 6 weeks now, I just now got them printed, and decided to post them. We had them done by a photographer, Robert Christ, in our ward. He put them all on CD, so it's not like going to a studio where you choose what you want there and then they print them for you. I acutally had to do all that myself, hence why it took so long.
I think they turned out really well.





I think they turned out really well.






4 comments:
Very nice! He did a good job! I love the one with just Ethan and Ella.
I love the pictures...so cute! Sorry it has been forever since I've left you a comment or anything. Yes, I'm a big slacker! I should come visit sometime since it's not that far away. We should plan something sometime. Let me know what you've been up to besides being a busy mom!
Rachel you have such a cute family! These pictures turned out really well, but who could go wrong with such a photogenic family? Have a great day!
Way cute. A good looking family, and a beautiful Momma!
Post a Comment