Happy Independance Day!

10:23 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
We had a very fun 4th of July. I think the best part was that I slept in until 12:30!! I had a headache and wasn't feeling well, so Charles got up with the kids, fed them breakfast and took care of them, all while I slept away the morning. Now that's what I call a vacation and it was exactly what I needed!

When I woke up, the kids went down for a nap. I had slept all I wanted, so Charles and I watched a movie. Then we went over to Dallas' fiance's house for a BBQ and swimming. I don't know if that pool had ever seen the likes of ALL the Gough's swimming in it! We are quite a crew. But it was sure fun and the BBQ was awesome! Thanks Livingston's for letting us invade your house! (FYI Dallas is Marrying Taylor Livingston Oct 17th)

After the BBQ, we went to our traditional spot at Vernon Worthen Park to watch the fireworks. I thought this would be the part that Ethan loved the most, but it wasn't. The fireworks scared him really bad. As soon as they started, he begged Charles to go inside. So Charles took him to the bathroom, and then stood with him out in front of them and watched. He came back to the blanket the last five minutes of the show, and Ethan was OK. Poor kid. Ella...loved them. She didn't get excited about them, but she watched and didn't move.


After fireworks, some of us decided to go to Denny's. We had icecream then went home. We didin't get to bed until 1 am, and we had 9 am church the next morning. Needless to say, we all took VERY long naps that afternoon.


Waiting with Grandpa for the Fireworks to start.

Ella and Ethan ... Waiting some more. Ethan has a glowstick in his mouth

Checkerboard!! Great minds think a like I guess. Me and My sister-in-law Charity (Dustin's wife)


Sheer terror! Poor Ethan was soooo scared



And Ella, just amazed.

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile