Daddy to the Temple?
5:17 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
It's Saturday evening and Charles started getting his church clothes on to go to the temple. Charles is shaving, so Ethan get's some foam on his face and now he's "shaved". "Daddy go the to temple?" Ethan says. Daddy says "yes, daddy going to the temple". Ethan then run's into his room. I follow to find out what he's doing and he's pulling his church clothes out of his closet and says "Ethan goes to the temple too!" I say, "So is Ella going to the temple". He immediatley stops what he's doing and goes to Ella's side of the closet to look for a dress. I tell him to put his pants on and mommy will get a dress for Ella. So, thanks to daddy's awesome example, we are all going to the temple. What a wonderful testimony that is being created in this sweet little boy, thanks to a the wonderful testimony in his daddy.






2 comments:
I think that is sooooo stinkin' cute. Love you Ethan.
Awwwww.... what good parents you are and Ethan is such a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment