Too: Heather, Amy, Angie and Shanna!
5:17 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Hey old roomies! I had a nostalgic moment today, that quickly turned to a time of mourning. Remember the big bowl I used to make bread in? Well, I've continued to use it after college and now into my married years. Now, almost 10 years later... it has passed on. I was making cookies in it, and after I was done, put it in the sink and filled it with water. 10 min. later, I walk by and the water isn't in it anymore. It has a huge hole!! So...it's the passing of an age...and I'm in mourning.
Take a moment and offer a moment of silence for the bowl that saw the best of times...and the worst of times ;)
I'm kind of thinking of having some type of ceremony. Hmmm...maybe I'm going overboard.
I miss you guys!
Take a moment and offer a moment of silence for the bowl that saw the best of times...and the worst of times ;)
I'm kind of thinking of having some type of ceremony. Hmmm...maybe I'm going overboard.
I miss you guys!






2 comments:
Ahh, that just made me tear up a little. Seriously...you know me! I remember you teaching me your bread techniques in that bowl! What good times. I often think of my roommates and the good ol' days! You guys were the best a gal could ask for! I miss you too!
May the memmory of Bowl the best mixing bowl forever burn brightly in our hearts as a symbol of the rising of friendship, the warthm of late nights therapy bed and good times, and full tummies...something we never lacked with Rachel's wonderful bread making skills. I'm sure bowl is happy in the great eternal kitchen.
Except the typos, and extreamly long runon-hows that for a on the spot epitaph? I say we mourn over it at pizza factory one day! Oh wait...I won't be near a pizza factory for two more months! Can the mourning wait?
Post a Comment