Blue and Gold Banquet
12:25 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Here are some pictures of the Blue and Gold banquet. I wish I could take creative responsibility for the center pieces, but I can't, I got the idea off of the Rachael Ray website. They were sure fun to make though! And...the dinner was a huge success. The kids couldn't leave the center pieces alone, which I consider a good thing since they were made for the kids!
We had typical scout food, hotdogs, chips and salad, then a huge cake and Ice cream for desert. Very big success and my feet hurt very much by the time I got home, but it was sure fun!!

The airplanes are quarter of a sheet of cardstock, taped onto floral wire...
Then I stuck it into some floral foam, filled the vases with goldfish...
Sprinkled some chocolate gold coins on top and tied it all together with blue ribbon... TA DA!
The place mats are fun scout facts, and the "cloth" underneath the centerpiece is a yellow napkin.
And Charles and I got our adult On My Honor awards. This was scout Sunday, so we wore our uniforms to church.
We had typical scout food, hotdogs, chips and salad, then a huge cake and Ice cream for desert. Very big success and my feet hurt very much by the time I got home, but it was sure fun!!
The airplanes are quarter of a sheet of cardstock, taped onto floral wire...
The place mats are fun scout facts, and the "cloth" underneath the centerpiece is a yellow napkin.






1 comments:
The centerpieces turned out SO, SO GOOD! You had such a great idea!
Post a Comment