Five Years
2:22 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I can't believe it's been five years! I love Charles more today than I did when I married him. I always remember my wedding day, more than any other time, on my anniversary. It was a fun day. I was princess for a day, but more importantly, Charles has treated my like a Queen ever since since. He is so wonderful and patient with me. The best decision I ever made, was to marry him.
Happy Anniversary! I love you Charles.
Now for a walk down Memory Lane...
Coming out of the temple...

just some pictures on the temple grounds
This one if my favorite of both of us together
Looking forward...into eternity!
Happy Anniversary! I love you Charles.
Now for a walk down Memory Lane...
Coming out of the temple...
just some pictures on the temple grounds
This one if my favorite of both of us togetherLooking forward...into eternity!






0 comments:
Post a Comment