A Plethora of Easter Egg Hunts!

1:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Happy Easter Everyone!



Plethora means "a lot", it just sounds better than saying "a lot" ;)
We had a plethora of Easter Egg hunts this year...3 to be exact. We had a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt, there were a lot of kids in on that one. Then we had the annual cousins Easter Egg hunt, still a lot of kids, but not as many as the first, then we had the "Big Boys Easter Egg hunt" which, as the name states, is for the big boys, namely the dads. Nick, Gavin and Brandon, my three oldest nephews helped hide the eggs this year for the Big Boy hunt, and the Big Boys had a hard time finding them this year. As always, it was a lot of fun, blogger beware...there are a lot of pictures on this post!

So...here we go!

These first three pictures are from the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. It didn't take these kids long to figure out how to find them, and even less time to figure out what was inside them!




See! Lots of Eggs (sadly, I do have a few cute Easter baskets, I just forgot I did until I went looking for some Easter stuff a couple days later. The bucket works though)

Waiting at Grandma's house for the cousin's hunt!







He really is happy, the sun is just in his eyes



Yeah! Lots of eggs, and candy to go with it!


Here are my nephews, and yes, they hid a lot of eggs on the roof.

Big Boy Easter Egg Hunt! Go Charles!!


I think Gavin was the one to get up on the shed roof and hide some eggs up there. Now Dan get's to retrieve them.


Time to get another carton!


Nick was the one to hide the egg here... Jason is retrieving it.


and I hid the egg here! Yeah Charles!!

We had a lot of fun this Easter! But first an foremost, It was wonderful to celebrate Easter on Conference weekend and be able to focus on the Savior, His Atonement, Death and Resurrection, so we ALL can live with Him again in a state of never ending happiness, with those we love.
Happy Easter All!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile