Ethan's first day of Preschool
10:03 AM Edit This 0 Comments »I still can't believe my baby is in preschool!! He was so excited to go. He get's to ride the bus that comes and picks him up in front of his house. We've been counting down the days for about a month now and has been so cute as the time get's closer.
So, to have a play-by-play of what happened this morning:
Ethan woke ME up at 7:10, and came running in the the room. He was dry (excellent!!) and then I told him we needed to get him dressed because he was going to preschool today and the bus would be coming to get him. (TEARS out of the room to his bedroom to get some clothes)
He then eats breakfast with daddy and Ella.
Then Daddy gave him a before school blessing. Very, very special. He also gave me one, and then, because Ella said it was her turn, one for Ella too. What a wonderful way to begin a day, let alone a school year!
Insisted on putting papers in his backpack, so we put in a few pieces of lined paper and pencils.
Went outside to wait for the bus at 8:00. Waited a half an hour.
The bus for the elementary school came during that time and I had to keep reminding Ethan that that was not the bus he was supposed to get on.
Bus came! He was all smiles as he booked it to the bus door. Ella freaked out when I wouldn't let her get on.
Saw him through the window as he got strapped in. ALL SMILES. He was so excited!
So, now my baby is at school and Ella is contentedly playing with her toys without any intervention from brother. I miss him, but I'm glad he's having this experience!






0 comments:
Post a Comment