Chad's Mission Call!
10:25 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
The Official White Envelop!!

Chad got his mission call on Wednesday the 15th! It's so exciting to have the last brother get his call! He had a very good support system come in the way of friends. Enjoy the pictures. I wish I could have put the video on, but the file was too big. If you want to see it, it's on Facebook.
Getting ready to open!

There were more, but I couldn't get them all in the picture
Yeah! Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Mission! (He really is excited...I promise)
And other pictures...
Desitin DOES NOT wipe of easily, as the package said. I guess it could be worse. She has a couple of cousins that eat it.

And here is the official 20 week, half-way point picture of my prego belly. I'm bigger than I was with the last two. Oh, and my ligaments are killing me! Oh, and even better, this baby is waaaaay more active than the first two!
Chad got his mission call on Wednesday the 15th! It's so exciting to have the last brother get his call! He had a very good support system come in the way of friends. Enjoy the pictures. I wish I could have put the video on, but the file was too big. If you want to see it, it's on Facebook.
There were more, but I couldn't get them all in the picture
And other pictures...






1 comments:
You and Kelli should compare notes about kids who get into things they shouldn't.
Post a Comment