Lane Reunion 2010
10:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
We had the annual Lane Reunion over Labor Day weekend. (Charles' mom's side) It was very enjoyable, if a little crowded with aprox. 50 people all sharing a cabin and two bathrooms. But, still very fun. Here are a few pictures of the fun the kids had! (well, Charles and I had fun too, we just didn't have any pictures of us)
The kids had a bunch of activities planned for them on Saturday, among them a treasure hunt, games and face painting! I think I figured out what Ella will be for Halloween!

Gotta love the love!
Ella has been sleeping with her doll over her face lately. We didn't have the space to bring up a pack 'n play, so we got an extra air mattress for Ella to sleep on and she actually did really well on it. (Possible hope for the future!?)
There are always ATV's at the cabin. Ella climbed onto Uncle Leo's and I couldn't resist taking a picture, then Uncle Leo took Ella and Ethan on a ride. They loved it!
This is how Ethan and Ella spent most of their time up there, playing in the dirt, the rocks and with sticks, and really anything else they could find that would get them dirty!
See...a stick! Ethan's in heaven!
My cute kids on Uncle Leo's ATV. So cute!
Gotta love the love!






0 comments:
Post a Comment