Ethan's First Primary Program!
2:26 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today was Ethan's first primary program. I probably wouldn't post anything about it, except he did something really funny, funny enough that my face turned red!
He had been watching all the other kids get up and do their little lines. Because we have such a huge primary, the lines were split between kids, or said together. When it was his turn, he marched up to the microphone, not even waiting for the little boy that was saying his line with him, climbed up on the stool and before the teacher that was helping the kids read their lines could get to him and find her place, he grabbed the microphone and started "talking" in it for a good 5 seconds! I don't know what he said, I assume it was talking, but he had his mouth right on the microphone that I couldn't understand him! The teacher finally grabbed the mike away, told him what to say (still didn't understand because he had his mouth right on the mike again) got down, and walked back to his seat as pleased as can be. I was laughing so hard, and my face was burning up in a mixture of embarrassment and hilarity! It was so cute!
He did a great job singing and with sitting up there for so long with a bunch of other Sunbeams that all like to set each other off.
Great job Ethan! I love you!
He had been watching all the other kids get up and do their little lines. Because we have such a huge primary, the lines were split between kids, or said together. When it was his turn, he marched up to the microphone, not even waiting for the little boy that was saying his line with him, climbed up on the stool and before the teacher that was helping the kids read their lines could get to him and find her place, he grabbed the microphone and started "talking" in it for a good 5 seconds! I don't know what he said, I assume it was talking, but he had his mouth right on the microphone that I couldn't understand him! The teacher finally grabbed the mike away, told him what to say (still didn't understand because he had his mouth right on the mike again) got down, and walked back to his seat as pleased as can be. I was laughing so hard, and my face was burning up in a mixture of embarrassment and hilarity! It was so cute!
He did a great job singing and with sitting up there for so long with a bunch of other Sunbeams that all like to set each other off.
Great job Ethan! I love you!






0 comments:
Post a Comment