It's a Girl!

1:41 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

I was not expecting a girl. For a "surprise" baby, she fulfilled her roll to the fullest! Surprise! it's a girl! (I really thought it would be a boy)

Arianna Noelle Frost arrived at 5:57 am on Jan 16, 2011 (my due date by the way) and wieghed in at 8 lbs, 12 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful and has been the sweetest little girl. The birth story will come later, it was quite interesting and full of lots of surprises!

Enjoy the pictures for now of our little Arianna. (and there will be a lot more of those to come too)



Ethan couldn't wait to hold her! He's such a good big brother

Ella has been very solicitous! She can't leave the baby alone, but is always very soft and gentle in the process.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations again!!! She is beautiful and I can't wait to hear the story of her birth.

Gough Clan said...

She is so dang cute. I need to see her again. One week sure went fast.

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile