New Year's Day
4:32 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
We took it very slow and easy New Year's Day. We actually didn't do much that day. The kids slept in, then Charles took the kids to the store later, and I took down the rest of the Christmas decorations. We basically just chilled. It was really nice and relaxing.
Ethan slept in pretty late. He's so cute when he sleeps.
I love this picture. Ella is such a perky morning person and was the first one awake. I love her hair, it's sticking up in all directions.
Random picture...
And this is a 37 week picture. We took it while we were at Charles' parent's house. Gotta love the pajama pants. They match so well with the shirt.
And this is a 37 week picture. We took it while we were at Charles' parent's house. Gotta love the pajama pants. They match so well with the shirt.






0 comments:
Post a Comment