The next American Idol
3:11 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I don't even watch the show, I think I've seen maybe one episode, but I get the gist of it. And here's the next American Idol! She was singing like this all morning...So funny!
And the best part, I actually got it on video!
Plus...Ariana turned 6 weeks old, and smiled!
I even caught it on camera! I love first smiles. It's so rewarding!
Yup, they are real, honest to goodness 'social smiles'. So cute!!
Oh, and the shoes were mine when I was a baby. I never wore them because my mom said I never had an outfit to wear them with, but she passed them onto me, and I'm so glad because they are so cute!!
And the best part, I actually got it on video!
Plus...Ariana turned 6 weeks old, and smiled!
I even caught it on camera! I love first smiles. It's so rewarding!






1 comments:
Oh, those must be THE shoes... When Elora got her new dress and yellow shoes for her baby doll, your Mom said that Rachel had ones just like em, and now I see why! Oh, and love the singing!
Post a Comment