Ouch! (for mommy...)
9:07 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Ella...My dear, sweet, independent, inquisitive Ella.
SHE CUT HER HAIR!!
Her beautiful hair! It's been 5 days since the incident and I still want to cry when I see her with such short hair! Yeah, she's cute with it...and YES!! HAIR GROWS BACK!! But it's still so sad!
Aunt Lucille was a lifesaver! She made it look so cute! As she was cutting it, she found MORE and MORE places that we didn't see before!
Enjoy the pictures... *sob*
Charles found her. He yelled up the stairs to me "Where's the camera?". Then I came downstairs...and he told me not to freak out! WHATEVER!!!
Charles is not strangling her, just holding her head :)

Aunt Lucille, the miracle worker!
And...After
SHE CUT HER HAIR!!
Her beautiful hair! It's been 5 days since the incident and I still want to cry when I see her with such short hair! Yeah, she's cute with it...and YES!! HAIR GROWS BACK!! But it's still so sad!
Aunt Lucille was a lifesaver! She made it look so cute! As she was cutting it, she found MORE and MORE places that we didn't see before!
Enjoy the pictures... *sob*






1 comments:
It was always one of my biggest fears when my girls were little that they would chop off their hair. I am so thankful neither one of them ever did. Ella does look darling with her short hair though!! Oh, and congratulations on the upcoming arrival!
Post a Comment