Ariana 11 months!

1:31 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I had a startling realization a couple weeks ago that Ariana will be one year old next month! Where has the time gone! This year has gone by so fast!

Ariana is a very happy baby, but she's also got some fight in her. She has a grip of steel! Twice now, I've gone to the store and have given her some of the merchandise to placate her...and she won't give it up to anyone! So, the cashier has to take her portable scanner and scan it in her hand. She'll let her brother and sister know when she's had enough, and that they had better not take her toy!

She loves her mommy! and I love that she loves me so much!

She's a sweet baby and I'm so happy we have her as part of our family!


I made enchiladas...and she loved them! Then rubbed the sauce all over her face, and into her eye. I took this picture, then took her straight upstairs for a bath to to rinse the sauce out of her eye.

A little about her eating habits. She still refuses to eat any fruits or vegetables. But she'll eat pretty much any main course I give her (especially noodles and especially anything with an Alfredo type sauce). She's basically done nursing...I usually nurse her before bed, but that's it. She'll drink formula from a cup, (no bottle, no sippy cup, just a regular cup) but will certainly tell you when she's done! She's a funny kid!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile