School Christmas programs and parties!

1:44 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ethan had his first program at school and I didn't get a single good picture of it! I tried, but couldn't get close enough with all the other parents taking their own pictures. Suffice to say, Ethan was adorable and did such a good job singing "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer", actions included! I caught him in his class right after and took his picture. He kept his "reindeer antlers" on the rest of the day.



After I picked Ethan up from the bus, we took Ella to preschool and her own little party. And Santa came!

Her teacher had just told all the kids to sit down, and so they're all turning and heading to their spots!


When it was Ella's turn, she ran up and jumped up on his lap and proceeded to tell him what she wanted (none of which anyone could understand) and was so happy to get her present!



Ethan wanted to go sit on Santa's lap so bad! He did a really good job being patient!


He finally got his chance and asked Santa for another Horton movie. (He loves "Horton Hears a Who", but ours got scratched, so he really wants a new one for Christmas).


And a very quick picture with all three kids. Pretty good for only having about 2 seconds to take it!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile