Saturday at the Park!

2:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This unreasonably warm weather we've been having has been delightful, especially for my St. George blood. We took advantage of the warm weather on Saturday to have a picnic at the park! It started out cooler than we thought it was going to be but halfway through, I had my coat off, and the kids were perfect!

I had no idea you could do this! (I thought you just slid down on your legs, or climbed up them) Ethan showed Ella how to do it, then they did it a lot! Ella woke up the next morning and kept saying that her arms hurt...well they did. She was sore!

Ella's turn!

Ariana had a great time exploring! She got the hang of walking on this uneven surface and eventually preferred walking on the wood chips to walking on the grass. She walked around the majority of the time with a pine cone in one hand and a stick in the other.

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile