Sealings and Shoes!

10:57 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
This is the "Sealing" part...
The last Saturday in January, Charles and I went to my cousin Amy's sealing in the Provo Temple. It was a wonderful opportunity and we're glad we were able to be up here. I also saw a lot of my cousins I haven't seen in about 4 years, so that was fun getting together with everyone!

Congrats Amy and Alan!

Everyone who came to the sealing. It was so fun to have so much family come! Most of my cousins live all over the country, so it was really nice to see them.

and the "shoes" part...


As is habit, I come in the house, and take off my shoes.
After I did this, Ariana walked right over to my shoes, and started to try and put them on. It entertained her for the better part of a half hour...

Silly Girl!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile