Easter 2012
1:56 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Happy Easter!
This is after the Easter Egg hunt...what cute kids!
We'll start of this post with a random picture...Charles playing a game with all three kids. Ethan and Ella actually played, Ariana had fun chasing the grasshoppers that "got away". He's such a wonderful daddy!

Ok...now on to Easter!
This is the first year EVER that I haven't been with my family for Easter. I missed it! But, it probably worked out for the best becuase Charles and Ella were sick. So, we had a very quiet Easter and just stayed home.
Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs, then after church and naps on Sunday we made Resurrection Rolls. The kids loved doing them and they tasted really good too! Then we had dinner and an Easter Egg hunt.
Enjoy the pictures!
Dyeing Easter eggs...


I was really prepared this Easter...I didn't have any red dye so we did yellow green and blue eggs. The kids didn't mind...they had a lot of fun!
Getting ready to go out to hunt eggs! (notice the shopping bags. I have baskets somewhere but I was tired and didn't want to go hunting for baskets, so we just did the bags...kids didn't mind)
Daddy helping Ariana.
Ella on the hunt!
Ethan looking...(can you see the egg?)
and he found it!
and Ariana found another one too!
This year more than ever I frequently thought about the Savior and what was happening during that Easter week. I'm grateful for the Atonement and for the meaning it is in my life, and the life of my family. The fact that He died, so we all might live again.
Happy Easter!
We'll start of this post with a random picture...Charles playing a game with all three kids. Ethan and Ella actually played, Ariana had fun chasing the grasshoppers that "got away". He's such a wonderful daddy!
Ok...now on to Easter!
This is the first year EVER that I haven't been with my family for Easter. I missed it! But, it probably worked out for the best becuase Charles and Ella were sick. So, we had a very quiet Easter and just stayed home.
Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs, then after church and naps on Sunday we made Resurrection Rolls. The kids loved doing them and they tasted really good too! Then we had dinner and an Easter Egg hunt.
Enjoy the pictures!
Dyeing Easter eggs...
I was really prepared this Easter...I didn't have any red dye so we did yellow green and blue eggs. The kids didn't mind...they had a lot of fun!
This year more than ever I frequently thought about the Savior and what was happening during that Easter week. I'm grateful for the Atonement and for the meaning it is in my life, and the life of my family. The fact that He died, so we all might live again.
Happy Easter!






0 comments:
Post a Comment