Ethan is 6!!
2:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
How did this happen! Ethan is 6! He's such a wonderful boy! He's been such a joy since he was born. He's always been such a sweet happy boy. He loves playing with his friends and loves to be outside anytime he can get there. He also has a soft spot for his little sisters. He's such a good big brother to them. He loves to help with anything I'm doing from dishes, to laundry (except maybe picking up toys) and he can actually match and fold socks! He's very out going and will strike up conversations with complete strangers and ask them what they are doing and where they are going. I hope he never loses that. He'll be a great missionary!
I love you Ethan! Happy Birthday!
Because of my advanced condition (9 months pregnant) even thinking about doing a big party seemed very overwhelming. So...in my usual fashion, we had a few friends over, played at the park and had cupcakes. And had a lot of fun!
My neighbor Tangela had this play table outside. It holds water. So, the kids started there, then migrated to the park...


attempting to light candles in wind...

Blowing out the candles!

and opening Grandma and Grandpa Frost's present! More nerf guns!!
We had a lot of fun and I'm so happy we have this day to celebrate my wonderful son's birthday!
Happy Birthday Ethan! We love you!!
I love you Ethan! Happy Birthday!
Because of my advanced condition (9 months pregnant) even thinking about doing a big party seemed very overwhelming. So...in my usual fashion, we had a few friends over, played at the park and had cupcakes. And had a lot of fun!
attempting to light candles in wind...
Blowing out the candles!
and opening Grandma and Grandpa Frost's present! More nerf guns!!
We had a lot of fun and I'm so happy we have this day to celebrate my wonderful son's birthday!
Happy Birthday Ethan! We love you!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment