Ella is 4!!
9:13 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I can't believe Ella is 4! I think I say that about every child's birthday, but it's true. Another year has gone by.
Her birthday was a very small affair. It had to be. I had no extra time or energy to bake a cake let alone plan even a small party. I couldn't even go to a park with some friends becuase I still can't take Elizabeth outside. So...we made the best of it, and I think it still turned out really fun...
Because I wanted to do something special for her birthday, I asked my friend Tangela, who makes these awesome and creative cupcakes (I've had root-beer float cupcakes, mountain dew cupcakes, key-lime cupcakes ect...) to make some special cupcakes for Ella's birthday. So, in honor of Ella, she made princess cupcakes complete with crowns and edible sparkles. They had a black rasberry filling and were incredible!!
Ella was so excited to see her "Princess Cupcakes".
Aren't they amazing!?!
In honor of Ella's birthday, and to make it a little more special, we got some pizza and a redbox movie and had a picnic on the floor...
But Ella got it in the end...
and what is it?...
Her birthday was a very small affair. It had to be. I had no extra time or energy to bake a cake let alone plan even a small party. I couldn't even go to a park with some friends becuase I still can't take Elizabeth outside. So...we made the best of it, and I think it still turned out really fun...
Because I wanted to do something special for her birthday, I asked my friend Tangela, who makes these awesome and creative cupcakes (I've had root-beer float cupcakes, mountain dew cupcakes, key-lime cupcakes ect...) to make some special cupcakes for Ella's birthday. So, in honor of Ella, she made princess cupcakes complete with crowns and edible sparkles. They had a black rasberry filling and were incredible!!
Ella was so excited to see her "Princess Cupcakes".
Aren't they amazing!?!
In honor of Ella's birthday, and to make it a little more special, we got some pizza and a redbox movie and had a picnic on the floor...
| Grandpa and Grandma Frost came over for a little while and gave Ella her present. Grandpa Frost is such a tease! |
But Ella got it in the end...
and what is it?...
A Land Before Time movie!
Then Ella got to blow out candles...
Good Job Ella!!
Ella has made so much improvement this past year. She loved going to preschool and is so excited to go again next year. She loves playing with her siblings and it's really hard to get her to leave Elizabeth alone! She loves dancing and princesses and playing house (or "mommy and daddy" as Ethan and Ella call it) and loves to draw or do any kind of art or playdough and singing. She is also my little monkey and will still climb on through or in anything she can find. She's such a sweet girl! I love you Ella. Thank you for being a part of our family!






0 comments:
Post a Comment