A Quick Trip...
2:08 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The beginning of July started with a tragedy in Dustin's family. Charity's mom (Kathy Holden) passed away. She was a wonderful woman who will be missed, but her legacy will never leave anyone who knew her.
Here are some pictures of our quick, (and I mean quick) trip. It was just me and the kids becuase Charles couldn't get the time off.
This is Elizabeth practicing her pretty smiles! Love the cheeks!
She's 2 1/2 months old...
Strike a pose...
Dustin getting prepped by Kylie...
Steve is Charity's dad. He's so awesome!
Yay! Charity!
I've never seen a casket that was as pretty as this one. It was absolutely gorgeous!
Dustin and Charity's mom (Kathy) had a special connection. She'll be missed.
Elizabeth was great for the whole funeral. She slept through most of it. I was really glad too because President Eyring came! And he ended the funeral with a few Amazing remarks. Charity's brother is his body guard.
This is at the cemetery. There's a World War 2 memorial there, and my Grandpa Gough's name is on it.
We told Ariana to say cheese...and this is what she gave us! We couldn't stop laughing. It was so funny!
Holden is hanging in there..
and another random picture because its not going to fit anywhere...
You think I've been pumping a lot or something?...Smart girl...
Here are some pictures of our quick, (and I mean quick) trip. It was just me and the kids becuase Charles couldn't get the time off.
This is Elizabeth practicing her pretty smiles! Love the cheeks!
She's 2 1/2 months old...
| We were pretty tired when we pulled in to St. George. Do you think she could possible sleep with any more stuffed animals? |
Dustin getting prepped by Kylie...
Steve is Charity's dad. He's so awesome!
Yay! Charity!
I've never seen a casket that was as pretty as this one. It was absolutely gorgeous!
Dustin and Charity's mom (Kathy) had a special connection. She'll be missed.
Elizabeth was great for the whole funeral. She slept through most of it. I was really glad too because President Eyring came! And he ended the funeral with a few Amazing remarks. Charity's brother is his body guard.
This is at the cemetery. There's a World War 2 memorial there, and my Grandpa Gough's name is on it.
| and of course, summer at Grandma Gough's house is never the same without swimming! |
We told Ariana to say cheese...and this is what she gave us! We couldn't stop laughing. It was so funny!
Holden is hanging in there..
and another random picture because its not going to fit anywhere...
You think I've been pumping a lot or something?...Smart girl...






0 comments:
Post a Comment