Elizabeth's baby blessing.

3:24 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Elizabeth is whole and healthy and the time came that we were able to finally bless her.  She had a very special blessing.  She's my miracle baby and we're so happy and grateful she's part of our family!

July 22nd we blessed her.  Then we had lunch at our house.  Grandma Frost made the dress.  Thanks Grandma!

 With Great Grandma Lane...


The dress tastes pretty good too!!



Yay!


out of the ten pictures that were taken, this is the best one... Don't you love Ariana's foot hooked on Ethan's ear and Charles is blinking (but at least he's look toward the camera) and Ethan has a weird smile and Elizabeth is thinking "Are you sure I'm in the right family?  These people are nuts!"




 Love the dress!

 Got a little smile there...

I love Elizabeth's face..."Am I done yet?...Please?..."

Thanks to all who were able to come the the blessing.  I know there were more there than I saw but I really appreciate you coming...especially Jan and Dan and my Mom and Dad.  They get the award for "Going the Extra Mile". 

1 comments:

Becky said...

A beautiful dress for such a beautiful little girl! I'm glad that Elizabeth is doing well enough now that you were able to have her blessed.

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile