Easter 2013

4:27 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Jan and Dan also came up for Easter Weekend...
Saturday night we went over to Corinne's house and started the Easter festivities by making resurrection rolls...

 Ethan flattening some dough...

 Look!  The camera!!



Ariana loved the sugar part the best!

Then, Sunday morning, we dyed our Easter Eggs...


 Ariana sort of did it...she mostly watched...

 Ethan and Ella loved watching the white eggs go in and come out a color!

 Love that sweet face...

 See!  Coloring my egg!

 I'm concentrating on coloring my pretty flower...

 The finished eggs...the only color I had left in my food coloring was blue...


Then we got ready for church...

 All the kids in their Easter finery!
(funny story about this picture...as I was trying to set up the shot, Elizabeth decided to stand up, and sit back at the same time I stepped back to snap the picture.  She fell back and landed right on the back of her head. It took her at least 10 min. to calm her down from that!)

 Elizabeth's Easter dress... (incidentley it was Ella's Christmas dress, and Ariana's Easter dress...Gotta love hand-me-downs)
 Ella's Easter dress!

 Ethan's Easter Tie...funny story about this...Ethan was upset he didn't get anything new for Easter (Elizabeth didn't either) but he really wanted something...so Charles let him pick and wear one of his ties...this is the one he chose)

Ariana refused to stand still so I could get a picture of her dress...

After church we met up with mom and dad, Charity and Dustin, Dan and Jan, and Dennis and Corinne at Grandma and Grandpa Arnell's grave...

 I love lilies!


 There!  There's Ariana's dress...




 Cheeese!

After the grave, we went back to Corinne's house for dinner and an Easter Egg hunt...



 Elizabeth loved her first hunt...the grass was cold though...



 Ethan's squishing me with his fingers.




Love that bum!

We had a lot of fun this Easter and it made it even more special have some of my family come up for the occasion.  We remember the reason for this season and we are grateful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, for His death and most especially for his Resurrection and atonement that we might all be resurrected and live with our families for Eternity!  How grateful I am!     

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile