Spring Break!!

4:39 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
 The kids and I decided it was time to remember what warmth and sun was like, so we went down to St. George for a week during our Spring Break.  It was crazy and fun but most especially it was fun, so so much fun!

The kids played outside everyday and got dirty and loved every minute of it!  They loved playing with their cousins.  I wish I had gotten more pictures!


 This girl had so much fun!

 Playing a game...I think it's "Red Light, Green Light"

 Ethan's air mattress got a hole in it...dad wanted to find it so he put it out in the front room.  The kids had a ball playing on it.  Elizabeth would giggle every time she bounced!

 And of course we have to do a fire and grandma's house...

 Ella being Ella...



Can you believe this girl will be 1 next week!!

We had a lot of fun going to St. George!  We wished we could have seen more of everyone, but they all had school and games and stuff.  We had fun though!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile