Elizabeth is 1!
6:40 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Elizabeth is 1!!! I can't believe she's one already. This year went so slow and so fast at the same time. Especially the first 4 months, but it still went so fast. Elizabeth is growing so fast. She's crawling everywhere, pulling herself up and even has taken a first few steps...sort of.
She's such a miracle.
Elizabeth's heart cake!
Singing happy birthday!
And now for eating the cake...
The actual first taste...
She did not like it!!
But it's fun to play in!
And she actually gagged and threw up! Yup, I guess my cake is that bad (should have made it chocolate)
This next section was at the "Frost Spring Party" later that week. We had a little birthday celebration for Elizabeth there too...
Opening a present that Grandma Frost gave her...
It's a toy car wheel!
It's a hit for both of them!
Happy birthday Elizabeth. I'm so grateful you are healthy and happy and perfect! You have so much spunk and personality already. We love you so much!
She's such a miracle.
Elizabeth's heart cake!
Singing happy birthday!
And now for eating the cake...
The actual first taste...
She did not like it!!
But it's fun to play in!
And she actually gagged and threw up! Yup, I guess my cake is that bad (should have made it chocolate)
This next section was at the "Frost Spring Party" later that week. We had a little birthday celebration for Elizabeth there too...
Opening a present that Grandma Frost gave her...
It's a toy car wheel!
It's a hit for both of them!
Happy birthday Elizabeth. I'm so grateful you are healthy and happy and perfect! You have so much spunk and personality already. We love you so much!






0 comments:
Post a Comment