Ella is 5!!

12:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ella turned 5 on May 22nd!  The 5th birthday is the "Big Birthday" where I actually plan a party, and the friends give gifts and stuff.  Well...she's definitely my princess, so I threw a princess party for her!

My wonderful friend Tangela helped me plan and set up for the party.  I couldn't have done it without her!  Thanks so much Tangela!


We started out by decorating crowns for the princesses, and shields for the princes/knights...




 Princess Lydia...
 Princess Ariana...

 Max's Shield...

 After everyone had decorated a shield or crown, we all headed down to the park for the un-tea party!

 I went to D.I and found tea cups and saucers for super cheap!  So they were able to use the 'real deal' for the party.  We had mini-cupcakes, mini cookies and mini sandwiches and princess punch!
And they took their cups and saucers home as their party favor :)


Yummy cake!
 They loved their un-tea party! (there wasn't any food left!)


I lost track of how many cupcakes Ariana ate, she at a lot though...

 After they had eaten their fill, they played!   The princesses...and

 The knights!

Then it was time to open presents!


Dishes...
 Dress-ups...

 Ponies...

 and la la loopsie were some of the gifts she got!


 All the pretty princesses

 and all the cool knights!

Then, Grandma and Grandpa Frost came over to give Ella her present...


 The movie "The Princess and the Frog"!

Playing with her tea set!

Happy Birthday Ella!  I can't believe you're 5!  Time passed so fast!  You are such a wonderful little girl.  You have so much spunk and personality and you're imagination is incredible!

Happy Birthday my Princess!

0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile