Ariana is 3!
2:31 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I can't believe Ariana is 3. It still amazes me how fast time goes. Thanks to Ethan and Ella starting to ask me about their birthdays in mid-December, Ariana has been asking when her birthday is too. She was so excited when I informed her it was TODAY!! (and everyday after she says it's her birthday) She is a sweet girl who loves ANYTHING girl! Princesses, dress-ups, playing kitchen, playing mommies...you name it, and she loves it! She loves playing with her sisters. She looks up to Ella, and teaches Elizabeth. She is also potty trained...Since November! It's been great. (not the potty training part, but having her potty trained has been great. Just FYI, this is the 2nd child I've potty trained during morning sickness...not fun!)
We didn't do anything big on her birthday. We had a special dinner of homemade pizza and then cake and ice cream, but I don't think she cared...she was just excited that it was her special day!
It's not decorated pretty or anything because she's a chocolate lover...she LOVES chocolate!
Here comes her cake!
Singing happy Birthday!
Blow out the candles!
We love you so much Ariana! You are such a special part of our family!
We didn't do anything big on her birthday. We had a special dinner of homemade pizza and then cake and ice cream, but I don't think she cared...she was just excited that it was her special day!
It's not decorated pretty or anything because she's a chocolate lover...she LOVES chocolate!
Here comes her cake!
Singing happy Birthday!
Blow out the candles!
We love you so much Ariana! You are such a special part of our family!






0 comments:
Post a Comment