Visits From Family!
2:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The beginning of February my niece was blessed and I was blessed to have almost my entire family come up for it. We had lunch at my house after the blessing and I got to show it off a little. Honestly, I really love playing hostess!
My mom and dad stayed at our house and Ella really wanted to "do" grandma's hair...
And this is the result...she's quite the stylist!
Sunday was my dad's birthday. My kids got him some oreos...
And my brothers and I all pitched in to get him a new set of golf clubs!
He was complaining that he kept losing at golf, and having such bad games...so we remedied that situation!
And just a side note...he beat his brother the last time he played golf with him!
I also asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He said no chocolate...and butterscotch frosting. So, this is my first attempt at butterscotch frosting and I think it turned out pretty yummy!
Blowing out his candles!
Then...all my St. George family wanted to get out and play in our snow remainders and had a blast!
I really wish we all lived closer! I miss seeing my family on a regular basis! It just makes it all the more sweeter when we are able to get together!
My mom and dad stayed at our house and Ella really wanted to "do" grandma's hair...
And this is the result...she's quite the stylist!
Sunday was my dad's birthday. My kids got him some oreos...
And my brothers and I all pitched in to get him a new set of golf clubs!
He was complaining that he kept losing at golf, and having such bad games...so we remedied that situation!
And just a side note...he beat his brother the last time he played golf with him!
I also asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He said no chocolate...and butterscotch frosting. So, this is my first attempt at butterscotch frosting and I think it turned out pretty yummy!
Blowing out his candles!
Then...all my St. George family wanted to get out and play in our snow remainders and had a blast!
I really wish we all lived closer! I miss seeing my family on a regular basis! It just makes it all the more sweeter when we are able to get together!






0 comments:
Post a Comment