Science with Daddy!
3:51 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Charles got the great idea to make a volcano out of baking soda and vinegar for Ethan who loves volcanoes. The experiment worked...but it made a big mess!
Scientists getting ready for the experiment!
I'm glad they did it outside because they made a mess! (and used all my baking soda!)
I didn't get the final explosion because I had to feed Alayna, but according to Charles and the kids it was epic!
And I needed to get these last two in...These are Great Grandma Lane holding Alayna!
Here's a few more random pictures of Alayna...
Here is Alayna at 5 days old with a sweet little gassy smile...
And here's this sweet girl at 1 week old bright eyed and awake!
Scientists getting ready for the experiment!
I'm glad they did it outside because they made a mess! (and used all my baking soda!)
I didn't get the final explosion because I had to feed Alayna, but according to Charles and the kids it was epic!
And I needed to get these last two in...These are Great Grandma Lane holding Alayna!
Here's a few more random pictures of Alayna...
Here is Alayna at 5 days old with a sweet little gassy smile...
And here's this sweet girl at 1 week old bright eyed and awake!










0 comments:
Post a Comment