Payson Temple Openhouse

5:27 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I love Temple Open houses.  This one was beautiful!  I couldn't believe the details and moldings and stained glass windows and the ornate carvings on the outside of the temple!  It was so beautiful. I think my mouth was hanging open most of the time I was walking through!  We went the beginning of May so the weather was perfect!







 Of course they had to play in the water...


 There must have been some cool bug in there...


 Silly Sisters!


 Ethan wanted to carry Alayna...he lasted until he got up a little flight of steps to me, then asked to take her off.

 Love this sweet girl!



This was a wonderful experience.  I love that as they kids get older, they start to understand a feel the spirit more.  It was in abundance in this temple.  So beautiful!

0 comments:

Archive

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile