4th of July 2015

9:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I remember very vividly how I was feeling for July 4th 2014...I was very pregnant, hot, and tired.  This one was very much better.  We went over to Grandma Frost's house and had a BBQ, and swam a little and just relaxed.  The kids were so excited to start fireworks!

 Ella really is excited...she just didn't want to share the chair with Elizabeth...



The flash on my phone was really bright...


FIREWORK!!

 Yay for this cute girl!  The the guy's pretty cute too!

 They got a bunch of pop-its from Grandma Frost and loved playing with them!



We lit off our own fireworks, and then sat and watched everyone else's.  By about 11:30 we went home.  We were all very tired but also had a lot of fun!



0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile