Real Soccer Game!

8:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Jan called and said she could get really good priced tickets to a Real Soccer Game.  After some deliberation I said yes.  Charles had scout camp the next morning so we decided he would stay home with Elizabeth and Alayna so he could work and get to bed early and I would go with the 3 oldest to the soccer game.  Mom and Dad came up too, but stayed at a hotel.  Dad was up for a conference.



 They were amazing seats!  Almost mid-field and 3-4 rows from the bottom!


 Silly kids!




This says "Reboot and or Insert".  I looks like there was a problem on the computer end of this sign.

Dad and Mom stayed one more day at our house.  Dad framed another room in our basement all day.  It's so nice having one more room framed!  Thanks so much Dad!

 He was pretty hot and tired, so he got into the pool and just laid there shoes and all!


0 comments:

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile