Anniversary
11:17 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
For those who don't know, yesterday was our 4th Anniversary.
I can't believe it's only been 4 years. I can't really remember a time I didn't have Charles in my life. He is such a wonderful man and takes such good care of us. He is so selfless and has such a strong testimony of...everything! He loves the church with his whole heart and soul, and loves to serve others. He loves me and treats me like a queen, and you can tell he loves our children so much. I think my favorite is when he plays with the kids. They just adore him.
Happy Anniversary Charles. I love you!
I can't believe it's only been 4 years. I can't really remember a time I didn't have Charles in my life. He is such a wonderful man and takes such good care of us. He is so selfless and has such a strong testimony of...everything! He loves the church with his whole heart and soul, and loves to serve others. He loves me and treats me like a queen, and you can tell he loves our children so much. I think my favorite is when he plays with the kids. They just adore him.
Happy Anniversary Charles. I love you!






0 comments:
Post a Comment