Just one More!

11:20 AM Edit This 1 Comment »


So, this is a random video, and I think It's a total of three seconds long, but when I see it, I melt...I hope you do too. She has such a cute smile. And yes, as you can see, no teeth. 9 1/2 mos old and still no teeth!




Ethan has been playing this game with Ella recently. He puts his blanket over her head and sits across from her. They sit there like that and Ethan just giggles until Ella pulls the blanket off or falls over. Whatever comes first. It's really cute.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I cannot believe that Ella is that old already. She is so cute!!!! That smile is enough to melt anyones heart. You know they say the older they are when they get teeth the healthier they will be. I love how Ethan plays so well with Ella, he is a very good big brother.

About Me

Frost Family Faces
View my complete profile