Food for Thought
2:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »I Love reading. I consider it my "out". (my other two are walking and Lieto!) I go to completely different worlds that are new and fantastic and it's a nice change. I know I have a good book when I can't wait for the next one to come out. Ahhh...a love hate relationship there...series books. You get hooked on the first one then wait a couple of YEARS for the next one to come out. I try to not start series until all of them are out, but so far, it's only worked with a few (i.e. Testaments, Work and the Glory,. Twilight series, I read those in a couple of weeks, you should have seen my house when I finished...no wait, you shouldn't) Harry Potter is a case in point. Another case in point is the above book, acutally the 3rd in a 4 part series (when I started the series, I though it was only three) The first book is called "Eragon", then "Eldest" now this. Eragon was written by a 15 year old. Yeah, I had my doubts too, but look where it got me, anxiously awaiting yet another book in a series, and who knows how long the wait will be this time!! So, is my "out" really and "out" if I get so frusterated at my "outs"? Hmmm... food for thought.






0 comments:
Post a Comment