My Baby is Three!!
1:03 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I still, even today, flash back at times to the day Ethan was born, and subsequent days like his first crawl, and first steps, but I never thought having a three year old would get here so quickly. I think he'll always be my baby, but he sure is growing up fast. Three years old!
We had a fun day for his birthday. I wanted to make it special.
We went and got a hamburger for lunch at McDonald's. He ate it at home because we also had to drop off lunch to Charles, but I don't think he minded. He knew that after his nap we would go to the park. He was so excited! His favorite things to do are go to grandma's house and play with his cousins, so that's just what we did. Everyone was there (well, except Elora and Max) and he had a ball! I put three candles on a cupcake and had him blow it out. He was so excited to see fire! My little pyro. Then everyone had a cupcake. He loved having everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to him, and he even joined in.
After the park, we went and got pizza just as a family, then went home and blew out more candles. We did it twice, becuase he loves the candles!
When he went to bed that night he asked "Mommy, birthday tomorrow?" I said "No your birthday was today" He said "Fire hot!" So cute!!
After he went to bed, he sang happy birthday to himself, twice. I listened on the monitor and just giggled. He has such a sweet voice.
I love you Ethan! Happy Birthday!
Ok, here are the pictures Ethan promised in the last post.
Ethan loves to swing. He could do it all day. I certainly don't have the stomach for it, for that long anyway. Here is Ethan with Charles pushing him.
CHEESE!! This is right after everyone sang "Happy Birthday". He was so excited to blow out the candles!

Here are Brandon (middle) and Trevor (Left) with Ethan enjoying their cupcakes

This really doesn't have anything to do with his birthday, I just thought it was so funny because Smalls is bigger than Ethan and could easily drag him a long if he decided to run.
Blowing out his candles. Notice the cake. I thought I would do a cupcake cake because cupcakes are easier to share since Ethan won't eat a whole cake and Charles can't and I shouldn't, I thought smaller would be better. It worked out well. There was only one left a couple days later, and no, I didn't eat them!

Enjoying his cake!
Ok, I love this video. I love Ethan's face during this whole thing. Now, as for the ribbon in my hair, I didn't have that in all day. Ethan likes to get in my 'hair things' drawer and get things out. I put it in my hair to get it away from him after we got home from eating pizza. I didn't realize it looked so cheesy.
We had a fun day for his birthday. I wanted to make it special.
We went and got a hamburger for lunch at McDonald's. He ate it at home because we also had to drop off lunch to Charles, but I don't think he minded. He knew that after his nap we would go to the park. He was so excited! His favorite things to do are go to grandma's house and play with his cousins, so that's just what we did. Everyone was there (well, except Elora and Max) and he had a ball! I put three candles on a cupcake and had him blow it out. He was so excited to see fire! My little pyro. Then everyone had a cupcake. He loved having everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to him, and he even joined in.
After the park, we went and got pizza just as a family, then went home and blew out more candles. We did it twice, becuase he loves the candles!
When he went to bed that night he asked "Mommy, birthday tomorrow?" I said "No your birthday was today" He said "Fire hot!" So cute!!
After he went to bed, he sang happy birthday to himself, twice. I listened on the monitor and just giggled. He has such a sweet voice.
I love you Ethan! Happy Birthday!
Ok, here are the pictures Ethan promised in the last post.
Here are Brandon (middle) and Trevor (Left) with Ethan enjoying their cupcakes
This really doesn't have anything to do with his birthday, I just thought it was so funny because Smalls is bigger than Ethan and could easily drag him a long if he decided to run.
Enjoying his cake!
Ok, I love this video. I love Ethan's face during this whole thing. Now, as for the ribbon in my hair, I didn't have that in all day. Ethan likes to get in my 'hair things' drawer and get things out. I put it in my hair to get it away from him after we got home from eating pizza. I didn't realize it looked so cheesy.






1 comments:
I still can't believe how close our little boys ended up being born. I also can't believe it's been 7 years since we were roommates. Those were some good ol' days. It looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I miss being around family. I'm glad you are taking advantage of it! Happy late Birthday to Ethan!
Post a Comment